Air conveying chute
Air conveying chute
1. Generally, the straight-line conveying, installation and discharge of materials are inclined 6-10 degrees downward, and the upper and lower grooves and the joints between the grooves are sealed reliably (add pads).
2. Need to turn 90 degrees (about minutes)
3. It is necessary to use a three-way slot or a four-way slot for bifurcation and load the air valve after the bifurcation. In order to control the flow of fluidized materials, to ensure that the material "allows air", the decommissioning section can reduce the air consumption.
4. The calculation formula for the air consumption of the side of the lower tank after the transmission line is too long or bifurcated is as follows: V = 60 × α ×× L where V—air consumption m3 / h; α—unit area The air consumption of the ventilation layer is generally 2.0--3m3 / m2min; B—the width of the chute mm; L—the length of the chute m.
5. The chute exhaust air is exhausted from the tank on the discharge tank. After passing through the exhaust pipe, it should enter the small bag dust removal port. The air volume is 1.5 times the required air volume. about.
Use and maintenance:
1. Turn on the fan before feeding when starting up, stop feeding when shutting down, stop the fan after the material is delivered (or close to it), and stop the fan when it is not in use;
2. The conveying trough should be kept sealed, and if there is air leakage or powder leakage, it should be overhauled;
3. When replacing the polyester breathable layer:
a. Cutting, cut the breathable layer according to the required size, and use an electric iron (or a heated steel bar) to heat and block the cut to prevent diffusion.
b. Make holes, heat with iron rods that are slightly smaller than the diameter of the mounting bolts, and perforate the parts around the breathable layer that need to be perforated. When perforating, be careful not to allow the open flame to burn out the ventilation layer. If you use a drill to drill holes, use a hot iron rod to iron the area around the hole after the drill to prevent it from falling apart.
c. Lay the breathable layer on the punching box, pass through the bolts, add iron bars around it to compress it, and tighten the screw to use.
d. Beads (or flanges) should be depunctured and the welds worn out;
e. In order to ensure sealing, polymer sealant (or 10 mm thick felt pad) can be applied around the lower surface of the breathable layer.
Tank body width
t / h
Wind pressure KPa
Air volume m3 / m2min
Gongyi City Yuneng Conveying Equipment Factory is a professional pneumatic conveying equipment manufacturer. The pneumatic conveying equipment independently developed by its unit has reliable quality, reasonable price, exquisite service and first-class technology. It is precisely because of its excellent technology and quality, Yuneng pneumatic conveying equipment The sales volume has been far ahead in the industry, walking at the forefront of pneumatic conveying equipment industry, leading the development of pneumatic conveying equipment technology, I believe that the products of Yuneng will be your reliable choice.
Related series products include: pneumatic conveying equipment-material seal pump , pneumatic conveying pump , pneumatic conveyer , ash return pump , jet conveying pump , pneumatic lift pump , air conveying chute , screw pump, etc. If you want to learn more about Knowledge of pneumatic conveying equipment, please call Yuneng's consultation phone: 0371-69572588 , Yuneng Machinery will serve you wholeheartedly!